For the final episode of our series on ski season, it is appropriate to have an “après ski” interview with Matt Cutter, founder of Upslope Brewing and Elizabeth Waters, Sustainability Manager for Upslope. As one of a small handful of brewers who have attained their B-Corp certification, Matt and Lizzy talk about the steps they have taken to source ingredients and improve their production to make their beers more sustainable.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow so this week’s call to action is more lighthearted than usual. Given that this episode is all about beer, here are some great resources to help you use beer to make Thanksgiving more tasty and more fun. Grab a six-pack of Upslope Craft Lager and give these a try:
- Thanksgiving Recipes that Incorporate Beer: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/news/cooking-beer-thanksgiving/
- More Beer-Infused Recipes for Thanksgiving: https://draftmag.com/thanksgiving-recipes-made-with-beer/
- Even MORE Recipes: https://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/slideshow/beer-recipes
- Beer Pairings for Thanksgiving Dinner: https://justbeerapp.com/article/beer-pairings-for-thanksgiving
- More Beer Pairings: https://www.craftbeer.com/beer-and-food/thanksgiving-beer-pairings-first-course-final-bite